The book 100 Prophecies explains 100 Bible prophecies
|100 prophecies offers commentary on a selection of fulfilled Bible prophecies. By George Konig and Ray Konig. Click here to buy a copy of 100 Prophecies or click on the image below.|
The book is ideal for Bible study groups, for personal study and for sharing with friends.
The book features a discussion on a selection of 100 prophecies from the Old Testament and New Testament of the Bible, organized in 10 chapters:
• 10 major prophecies
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by Israel
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus' birth
• 10 prophecies fulfilled during Jesus' life and ministry
• 10 prophecies involving the betrayal, persecution and crucifixion of Jesus
• 10 other prophecies involving Jesus
• 10 prophecies given by Jesus Christ
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by Nineveh and Babylon
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by other nations
• 10 End Times prophecies
The prophecies include those that have been fulfilled by Babylon, Edom, Egypt, Israel (including Judah), Nineveh, Tyre, as well as dozens that were fulfilled by Jesus the Messiah, and some that will be fulfilled when Jesus returns to judge the living and the dead.
Some of the prophecies were selected for this book because they have fulfillments that are visible and evident to people today.
The authors have made every effort to ensure that the commentaries are fact-based and accurate, and that they adhere to traditional Christianity.
The book 100 Prophecies is currently on sale via Amazon.com and more information about the book is available at 100prophecies.com
Thank you for visiting www.100bibleprophecies.com
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org