The book 100 Fulfilled Bible Prophecies offers 100 concise examples of how the Bible's prophets accurately predicted events involving the land and people of Israel, the rise and fall of empires, and the life, mission, death and resurrection of the Messiah.
The Bible's prophets foretold in advance every major event in the history of ancient Israel, from its formation 3,400 years ago to its destruction by the Romans, about 1,900 years ago.
The prophets predicted the rise and fall of the ancient empires of Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Rome.
And they predicted hundreds of details about a Messiah, a chosen one who would be called “son” and “God,” a redeemer who would die and yet be eternal, a king who would rise from the grave and change the world.
This book is ideal for Bible study groups, for personal study and for sharing with friends.
It features explanations on a selection of 100 prophecies from the Old Testament and New Testament of the Bible, organized in 10 chapters:
• 10 major prophecies
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by Israel
• 10 more prophecies fulfilled by Israel
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus' birth
• 10 prophecies fulfilled during Jesus' life and ministry
• 10 prophecies involving the betrayal, persecution and crucifixion of Jesus
• 10 prophecies involving Jesus' death, resurrection and impact
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by Nineveh and Babylon
• 10 prophecies fulfilled by other nations
• 10 prophecies given by Jesus
Some of the prophecies were selected for this book because they have fulfillments that are visible and evident to people today.
The book 100 Fulfilled Bible Prophecies is currently on sale via Amazon.com.